WORKS ON PAPER

Hello everyone!  I hope that everyone is having a great productive week.  I've been able to keep myself busy here in the studio with a few creative projects.  In addition to the larger paintings that are in progress, I've been working on smaller paintings on paper.  Working on paper has given me the opportunity to play around.  I've been experimenting with my Neocolor  crayons, gelatos and oil pastels.


 I'm also working on adding more collage elements to my paintings.  





Here is the finished piece.  It's entitled "Connected".  I added glitter to their gowns and headpieces for sparkle.





This is a detailed look at another painting that I finished this week.  I love how her skin looks, very layered and textured. I used some collage papers on her as well. It makes for some very interesting contrast and depth.  I've incorporated lots of glitter on this piece as well.  I love glitter!



And, here is the finished piece!   





What have you created this week?  I'd love to hear all about it.  


Have a great day,
Sharon







No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers